Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social - 3 Things

1. Top 3 things you cant go a day without doing

Okay, I'm not going to state the obvious like eating, sleeping, water...  That's just boring!

1. Laughing
2. Coffee, and
3. Telling Ticklebug, Bug and Monsters"I love you."
ALL THE TIME!!!
2. 3 things that scare you the most

1. Drowning
2. Spiders
3. People I love not making it to heaven.

via


3. 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket

1. Paris
2. Hawaii,
3. Zachary Quinto's bedroom...  BAHAHHAHAHAH

via

4. 3 movies you will always love

1. The Little Mermaid
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Saving Private Ryan

Am I the only one that reenacted this in the bathtub? via

5. 3 favorite current songs

1. "Let It Go" - Idina Menzel (freaking Disney songs)
2. "XO" - Beyonce
3. ALWAYS and FOREVER my favorite is "Pour Some Sugar On Me" - Def Leppard

via
And there's another Sunday Social!  Now time to finish up homework and actually be a mother.


2 comments:

  1. I love your Little Mermaid picture, too funny! And I totally just watched Dirty Dancing last weekend with my hubby. It is such a classic and so good! :)

    ReplyDelete